Saturday, 10 March 2007

Pictures of FOOD

Haha. I finally decided to put these pictures up after...almost a year. =P I'm referring to the two pictures at the bottom. Those two at the top are more recent.

The two pictures of my lunch box were put up to show how much lady's fingers I ate that day while at Aquacultural. Anna and Ah Per don't like lady's fingers...so they gave their portions to me. Haha. (Oops. If I'm not wrong, they were the ones who gave their portions to me. Haha.) The one on the left has 3 portions of lady's fingers and the one on the right, 4. Haha.

The picture on the top left-hand corner is pasta (duh) with a lot of chilli seeds on it. I don't think you can see them; that's why I decided to describe them so you would be able to "see" them via the self-fulfilling prophecy. Haha. And the one on the top right-hand corner has a GREEN ROSE!! Can you believe it???!!!

Oops. No lah. It's not a rose, of course. Anyone who has sliced off the bottom of vegetable...stalks...=P would know how you can get this "green rose". Haha. I saw it in my yong tau foo soup last Thursday and was so fascinated by it that I decided to take a photo. Haha...ok. Back to my soci term paper. =P
Posted by Picasa

... andriTz* lost in her thoughts at 15:11:00...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home